We are looking to add a driving instructor to our team.
Teaching students the habits that will keep them safe while driving is our passion. We are owned and operated by retired members of the California Highway Patrol. We have seen the devastation that can happen to families following a collision. We work to do everything we can to prevent that from happening to our students and their families. If you share that same passion, please keep reading.
- Be friendly, organized and patient.
- Calm under pressure and enjoy coaching.
- Able to establish rapport with students and parents.
- Willing to teach on most weekends, after school and on school holidays.
- Have outstanding communication skills.
- Pass a comprehensive background check and Live Scan.
- Be licensed to drive in California with a perfect driving record for the past ten years.
- Have a DMV Driving Instructor License or pass the DMV Driving Instructor Exam before starting (class and training provided).
- Hold a high school diploma.
- Be flexible to meet the needs of students.
- Be fully vaccinated.
Additionally, it is strongly desired that you be…
- Retired law enforcement, military, or public safety.
- An experienced educator.
- Proficient with iPhone, texting, etc. and able to respond to students promptly.
- Training and coaching.
- Take-home vehicle.
- Gas, insurance, maintenance, etc.
- Pay up to $45 per instructional hour.
- All positions are part-time, no full-time benefits.
- Teach students to drive.
- Manage your schedule.
- Call and text parents/students to schedule and confirm appointment.
- Organize your calendar.
- Complete DMV-required documents and forms.
- Work independently.
If you are committed to driving safety and passionate about teaching, please email your resume to email@example.com. The most qualified applicants will be contacted.