Drivers Education is the first step to getting your driver’s license.
If you have already completed Drivers Ed, sign up for behind the wheel lessons.
• Our remote Driver's Education class using Zoom and Google Classroom follows the same lesson plan as our in-class program.
• The interactive drivers education class will teach you everything you need to know so you will pass the DMV written test.
• You can take the class before you turn 15½ but you must be 15½ to get your permit.
• Drivers education classroom curriculum developed and taught by retired CHP Captain William Perlstein.
• This is a DMV approved 4-day intensive class--so you get your driving permit fast.
• Cost is $280. Drivers training is scheduled after the class and is an additional cost.
• Important NOTE: Attendance is required all four days (this is a DMV requirement to receive your certificate of completion).
• Students must have access to the Internet and a computer equipped with a camera and microphone.
There are currently no available Distance Learning classes via Zoom. Classes may be available via In-Person Classroom Drivers Ed.
Locations Served: Salinas, Monterey, Sand City, Del Rey Oaks, Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, Marina, Seaside, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Spreckles, Fort Ord, Prunedale, Big Sur, Gonzales, Carmel Highlands, Monterey Peninsula